“Sanatana Dharma or Hinduism is the most powerful, most sophisticated, most intelligent, most cutting-edge presentation of the Truth, left with the possibility to evolve more, open for the possibility of updation.” – His Divine Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda Swamiji
HIS DIVINE HOLINESS Sri La Sri Paramahamsa Nithyananda Sri Jnanasambandadesika Paramacharya Swamigal; Ashtotara Sahasra (1008) Mahamandaleshwar, Mahanirvani Peetha; 293rd Guru Maha Sannidhanam of Shyamala Peetha Sarvajnapeetham; Peethadipati, Nithyananda Peetha, as per Sanatana Hindu Dharma, is the Incarnation (Avatar) of MahaSadashiva – the all-pervading superconscious energy, the source and the original author of ‘VedaAgamas’, which are the Pure Science and Applied Science of Oneness (Advaita), Yoga, Enlightenment and Enlightened lifestyle. As the Vision documents for humanity, the VedaAgamas scientifically and systematically reveal all original knowledge currents, ritual methodologies, lifestyle systems and Yogic sciences.
Avatars: Harbingers of Conscious Evolution
His Divine Holiness was born in Tiruvannamalai, a spiritual nerve center in South India, birthplace of many Hindu incarnations of the past
- It has been the original Hindu foolproof tradition of identifying the incarnation through unique time-tested methods that were later followed by the Buddhist and Abrahamic religions as well, His Divine Holiness at the age of 3 was recognised as the incarnation of Paramasiva by his predecessors – Mata Vibhutananda Puri, Yogi Ramsurat Kumar, Isakki Swamigal, Annamalai Swamigal, Yogiraj Yogananda Puri, Thinnai Swamigal, Kanchi Paramacharya, The 230th Guru Mahasannidhanam (Pontiff) of the Thondaimandala Aadheenam (one of the 13 Hindu kingdoms) and many more. At the age of 10, His Divine Holiness was ordained as the Guru of the Thondaimandala Aadheenam. At the age of 26, His Divine Holiness was declared as the State head of the Suryavamsam (the illustrious Solar Dynasty that ruled the Hindu Kingdoms).
- His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam who is recognised and declared as “The Incarnation of Paramasiva”, as “Bhagavan” and bearing the title “Jñāna Vijñāna Cakravarti” (Accepted by all the Hindu kings as the Emperor or Supreme Ruler) of the Pīthas (spiritual Hindu kingdoms) and the Sāmrājyas (States) is the coronated leader-in-exile of “Kailaasa” consisting of these clearly demarcated ancient, indigenous, aboriginal and religious, State and Spiritual Hindu Kingdoms mentioned.
- The Western World Recognizes Science of Superconscious Breakthrough
- His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam awarded “Honorary Doctorate in Sciences”
- On 25 April 2019, The Azteca University in Mexico recognized the tremendous scientific contribution made by His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam in the field of Superconsciousness and awarded Him an Honorary Doctorate in the Sciences for this work. “His work in establishing the possibilities and powers of superconscious breakthrough and scientifically demonstrating, validating and explaining its working has started a new era for humanity and for science,” they said.This work by His Divine Holiness spanning more than two decades of tireless and meticulous research has taken the western world by storm – especially the high-end researchers dedicated to the bleeding edge in Science such as Quantum Mechanics, Synthetic Biology etc. The Azteca University is the second one in recent months recognizing this breakthrough. Earlier, in May last year, the Commonwealth University had awarded him an Honorary Doctorate for his leadership, vision and contributions to society.His Divine Holiness has established two research institutes – Sarvajnapeeta (sarvajnapeeta.org) and the Nithyananda University (nithyanandauniversity.org) to investigate into these (so called) mystic sciences such as mind over matter, extra sensory perception, telepathy and materialization. Apart from this he has rediscovered the science behind many advanced technologies described in the ancient Hindu texts, the Vedas and the Agamas, such as anti-gravity, non-depleting batteries, human cloning etc. and is working to make these into a reality usable by mankind.Students of His Divine Holiness have traveled around the globe demonstrating these capabilities to researchers and leaders creating awe and inspiration amongst the thought leaders of the world. The Azteca University’s recognition is only the start of what is going to be an explosion point in the scientific world and the beginning of a new world where the significance of the superconsciousness is studied, understood and utilized in day-to-day living by everyone.The Universidad Azteca in Chalco, Mexico (universidadazteca.edu.mx) is an internationally acclaimed premier institution with more than 15,000 students and eight campuses all around the country apart from a large online presence. It is recognized internationally and by the Federal Government of Mexico as providing the highest quality education and award graduate and postgraduate university degrees. Below is the Honorary certificate that was awarded to His Divine Holiness (in Spanish followed by the same certificate in English:
- “Kailaasa” under the leadership of His Divine Holiness, is a Nation-in-exile with its territory unlawfully grabbed, and functioning similar to the Tibetan Government-in-exile, coping with its lost cultural, spiritual, religious, social, political, economical and legal legitimacy.
His Divine Holiness is the unifying force of Shanmatha – six sects of Hinduism
In Sanatana Hindu Dharma (Hinduism), six sects exist called shanmatha (shan – six; matha – sect), each worshipping a direct representative deity of the Cosmos: Paramasiva, Devi, Ganesha, Subramanya, Surya and Vishnu. There are thus six lineages or traditions. The seventh Cosmic representation is one’s own Guru. The Vedic Tradition is the totality of this Shanmatha. After Paramasiva withdrew from the physical plane to unmanifest macrocosm, there has been an absence of a single unifying force of Hinduism that unites the Shanmatha. The Shanmatha has since been perceived as diverse and independent traditions.
His Divine Holiness, a direct incarnation of Paramasiva, as the reigning emperor of these ancient, indigenous, aboriginal and religious Hindu kingdoms, stands as the uniting face of the shanmatha. Paramashiva has reincarnated Himself in the supreme form of His Divine Holiness Bhagavan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam, the reviver of Sanatana Hindu Dharma in all its glory, and uniting all the six sects back to the VedaAgamas and their Source. As the spiritual emperor of these Hindu Kingdoms-in-exile, His Divine Holiness has been the only Hindu leader able to attain this space.
Paramapujya Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swamiji is today revered and worshipped as a living Avatar by millions around the world. As per Hinduism, an Avatar is a divine being who assumes a human form to take humanity to the next level of conscious evolution. Hindus recognize a succession of Avatars who appeared at critical moments in history, when humanity was ripe for the next transformation. This open-ended structure of Hinduism allows it to be constantly updated, evolving as humanity evolves, and Hindus are ready to follow whoever will take them to a higher level of existence.
yadā yadā hi dharmasya glānir bhavati bhārata |
abhyutthānam adharmasya tadātmānaḿ sṛjāmy aham ||
paritrāṇāya sādhūnāḿ vināśāya ca duṣkṛtām |
dharma-saḿsthāpanārthāya sambhavāmi yuge yuge ||
Whenever and wherever there is decline in spiritual practice, O Bharat, and a predominant rise of irreligion – at that time I descend Myself. To enrich and deliver the pious beings, to annihilate the miscreants, and to re-establish the sacred principles of cosmic truth, I myself appear, age after age.
– Avatar Sri Krishna in Bhagavad Gita, 4.7-8
Living Avatar Paramahamsa Nithyananda – The Promise to Humanity
The Living Avatar Paramapujya Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swamiji was born in 1978 in the holy temple town of Arunachala (Thiruvannamalai) in Tamil Nadu. He expressed extraordinary spiritual inclinations and powers from early childhood, and was trained under multiple gurus in a range of spiritual disciplines, including yoga, meditation, Vedanta, Sri Vidya and the secret mystical sciences, all of which he mastered. For nine arduous years, he undertook wandering around the country as a parivrajaka sanyasi, practicing daunting spiritual disciplines like Pancha Tapas and Aghora Tapas, and also gaining intimate experiential insights into the lives and problems of the common people. This period of tapas culminated in the year 2000, in an explosive spiritual experience that revealed his Avataric mission on the planet.
Today, he is recognized as the architect of a new enlightened civilization, and a clear, legitimate,
apolitical voice of Sanatana Hindu Dharma. He is a Mahamandaleshwar (spiritual head) of Mahanirvani Peetha, the most ancient apex body of Hinduism. He is the most watched spiritual teacher on YouTube with over 21 million views and the author of more than 300 books published in over 20 languages. His talks are watched live every day via video conferencing and on www.Nithyananda.TV, as well as on multiple national and international television channels.
Paramapujya Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda Swamiji is also a powerful spiritual healer and adept who has successfully demystified the yogic sciences like Kundalini AwakeningSM, Third Eye AwakeningSM, Levitation, Materialization, Anti-aging and going beyond the need for food.
A Profound Spiritual Leader
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”127″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”640″ thumbnail_height=”480″ thumbnail_crop=”0″ images_per_page=”1000″ number_of_columns=”1″ ajax_pagination=”1″ show_all_in_lightbox=”1″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”1″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” template=”/home/maadheenam/ma.nithyananda.org/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/ngglegacy/view/gallery-caption.php” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]but he is much more than that..!
To try to capture and summarize a vast and profound personality like Nithyananda in any written statement is impossible, but here is an attempt:
In a nutshell, Nithyananda is all these and more:
An Enlightened being
An accomplished Yogi
A powerful healer
A Social leader
Founder of a new monastic order
Founder of Nithyananda University in California, USA
Pioneer and reviver of ancient Vedic tradition and authentic Hinduism
The most important person in the life of hundreds of thousands and millions of people worldwide.
To explore more detailed accounts of Swamiji’s life, click here on his official site: https://www.nithyananda.org/founder
Formally recognized for his spiritual wisdom, level of Consciousness, and preservation of the ancient Vedic tradition
He is also unanimously appointed to the high title of Spiritual head of the most ancient apex body of Hinduism Mahamandaleshwar, the Mahanirvani akhada of Mahanirvani Peeth. Keep in mind that in order to be appointed, the decision has to be accepted by majority, and thoroughly scrutinized and investigated by a committee of highly evolved and dedicated monks who need to accept the spiritual, mystical, and conscious abilities of the person they are electing to the post. Swamiji despite being considered by some as controversial due to all the fabricated media slander against him, was nevertheless elected during the peak of the virulent media campaigns against him, due to his greatness as a spiritual leader, and the caretakers of the ancient and sacred Mahanirvani Peeth were not deterred by the lies published about him.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”129″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”640″ thumbnail_height=”480″ thumbnail_crop=”0″ images_per_page=”1000″ number_of_columns=”1″ ajax_pagination=”1″ show_all_in_lightbox=”1″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”1″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” template=”/home/maadheenam/ma.nithyananda.org/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/ngglegacy/view/gallery-caption.php” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]More information:
You can learn more about Nithyananda and start to benefit from his teachings and meditation workshops by exploring the following links:
Main website: nithyananda.org
21 day meditation intensive program in India: InnerAwakening.org
YouTube: youtube.com/NithyanandaTV<– as the most watched spiritual figure on YouTube, Nithyananda has over 21 million views and 10,000+ hours of profound discourses on everything from Vedic scriptures, spirituality, meditation, to earthly matters such as wealth, relationships, time management, etc.