Short summary of Humanitarian effort
CONFERRED UPON H.H. PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA
- 31 May 2018: Conferred with Honorary Doctorate in Humanities by Commonwealth University
- October 19, 2017: Declared “Paramahamsa Nithyananda Day” by the City of Montclair, California, USA, for contribution to the superconscious evolution of humanity.
- September 30 & October 2, 2017: Awarded two Guinness World Records for the largest rope
yoga (Kundalini Rajju YogaSM ), largest pole yoga (Shivastamba YogaSM) classes.
- May 4, 2016: Premier of Ontario, Canada, extended invite for Kumbh Mela 2016.
- April 30, 2016: Postage stamp on His Holiness was released by the Indian Postal Department
in the occasion of Kumbh Mela.
- October 24, 2015: The Senate of the State of California, USA recognized and congratulated
H. H. for highlighting and educating the community on Kumbh Mela.
- October 11, 2015: To preserve the sanctity of Kumbh Mela, Nithyananda University was
authorized by Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad as the only organization to conduct this festival
outside India. Kumbh Mela is the largest human gathering on planet earth.
- August 15, 2015: The Federation of Indo-American Associations of Los Angeles, USA
recognized for His dedication to the revival of Sanatana Hindu Dharma.
- 2015: Nithyananda Meditation Academy, Toronto was rated among Toronto’s Top-5 meditation
- 2012: Named among the world’s 100 most spiritually influential personalities by the renowned
esoteric magazine ‘Body Mind Spirit’, published by London’s Watkins.
- October 6, 2009: Oklahoma City, USA acknowledged for His unselfish service to the people of
Oklahoma City while serving as a leader for spiritual, emotional well -being.
- October 5, 2009: The Office of the Mayor of Oklahoma City, USA recognized His Holiness for
conducting spiritual and well-being programs.
- September 21, 2009: The Lieutenant Governor of the State of Oklahoma, USA recognized H.H.
for sharing His expertise with the community about creating a healthier mental and physical lifestyle of exercise and diet through yoga, meditation, and spiritual gatherings.
- September 2009: Hon. Jim Karygiannis, P.C., M.P., House of Commons, Scarborough-
Agincourt, Toronto, for contributions as a humanitarian and peace ambassador.
- April 29, 2009: The Governor Ohio State, USA, Ted Strickland, recognized H.H. for yoga
sessions at Ohio Women’s Reformatory, and to reestablish the science of inner bliss.
- March 29, 2009: Keys to the City, Artesia, California, USA was awarded to His Holiness.
- March 10, 2009: The Premier of British Columbia, Canada, Gordon Campbell, recognized His
Holiness along with Nithyananda Meditation Academy, for His guidance, discourse, and
inspiration during the three -day yoga and meditation event in Vancouver.
- November 10, 2007: The U.S. House of Representative Congress recognized H.H. on the
occasion of the grand consecration of the Vedic temple.
- November 9, 2007: The Senate of the State of California, U.S.A for His dedication and efforts to
raise awareness of Vedic tradition, and positively on global peace and universal brotherhood.
- October 15, 2007: JSS Spiritual Mission recognized H.H. on the occasion of an anniversary
celebration with Dr. Abdul Kalam, former president of India.
- May 31, 2007: The County of Los Angeles, California, USA, acknowledged His Holiness for his
contribution to meditation & yoga.
Humanitarian efforts of His Holiness Paramahamsa Nithyananda in establishing global peace, enlightenment, and ethno-cultural reconciliation
ORIGINAL YOGA: A trained Yogi since age 3, he has re-established the original form of Yoga – ‘Shashtanga Yoga’ through Nithyananda Yoga℠. Published 1008 researched scriptural evidences for the first time ever. Through worldwide yoga programs, millions experience Kundalini awakening (awakening of latent inner potential energy for higher conscious living) and manifest Yogic powers as a result. 30 September 2017 and 3 October 2017 – Awarded two Guinness World Records® for the largest rope yoga (Kundalini Rajju Yoga℠) and largest pole yoga (Shivasthamba Yoga℠) lessons respectively.
• STUDY OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS: From age 17 to 26, spent nine untiring years of wandering, working with people and studying human consciousness to give a breakthrough to humanity.
• YOGIC POWERS FOR PEACEFUL AND POWERFUL LIVING: 460 Yogic powers from the Vedic scriptures – Agamas – transmitted to at least 100,000 people, through Deeksha – energy transmission or initiation, awakening their Third Eye (energy center located between the eyebrows). These initiates manifest spiritual powers & cause their own and others’ life-realities instead of indulging in depression, suicide or violence.
• CREATING ‘CONSCIOUSLY EVOLVED’ ENLIGHTENED CHILDREN: Nithyananda Gurukul – Free Consciousness-based Vedic School in Bengaluru, India. Nithyananda Vidyalaya – free weekend online & contact classes. Children flower with an awakened Third Eye, manifest spiritual powers & nurture powerful cognitions through Oneness with the Cosmic intelligence. 30% of them study ahead of their age. They also harness the Akashic records (Cosmic storehouse of past, present & future) & guide people to their individual higher conscious path. Further, consciously evolved babies are delivered through the ‘Conscious-birthing eN-Pregnancy Program’ based off the ‘Garbhopanishad’ – ancient Vedic scripture that defines the Science of Conscious birthing.
• TALKS, MEDITATION PROGRAMS, PUBLICATIONS: Delivered 18,000 hours of recorded talks, leading millions to choose higher conscious living. Published over 500 books in 26 languages and numerous spiritual music albums, for free online. Most watched spiritual Guru on Youtube.com/Nithyananda with over 35.68M of watched hours. Conducted numerous meditation programs worldwide transforming lives radically.
• TEMPLES AND MONASTERIES FOR NURTURING CONSCIOUSNESS: Established 34 Hindu Temples and Aadheenams (monastery complexes) worldwide, 1200 spiritual centers worldwide, where people congregate every day for meditation, yoga, spiritual counselling, powerful Vedic rituals such as homas and pujas (fire offerings and other scientifically proven offerings to the Divine) for destroying individual and collective negativity. He also provides sustained livelihood to the temple artisans and priest communities.
• NITHYANANDA UNIVERSITY℠ – today the world’s largest Hindu University for consciousness-based education.
• WORLD’S LARGEST FREE LIBRARY IN HINDUISM – Nithyananda Jnanalaya: Over 70,000 titles in printed, soft and palm-leaf manuscript / folio forms. Indigenously developed indological classification system with state-of-the-art soft and hard technological infrastructure.
• Other Humanitarian services:
o FOOD: 10,000 free nutritious, organic and vegetarian square meals distributed a day.
o ENERGY HEALING: Thousands healed a day (from migraine to cancer) through Vedic call centers, television shows, direct touch healing, healing through the awakened Third Eye.
o MULTISPECIALTY MEDICAL CAMPS: Free clinical tests, diagnosis, surgeries (even kidney transplant), supportive items such as spectacles, artificial legs, hearing aids and free medicines.
o DISASTER RELIEF WORK: Thousands of volunteers offer food, living accessories and temporar shelter to victims of natural disasters.
o EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS: Construction of school building blocks, distribution of free study accessories.
o MEDITATION CAMPS, RITUALISTIC VEDIC OFFERINGS FOR GLOBAL PEACE: Global mass meditation programs and mass Vedic rituals conducted to reduce violence and generate positivity.
o WOMEN, YOUTH and RURAL EMPOWERMENT: Financial independence for rural women through Microfinancing scheme. Free counselling, meditation, yoga to resolve teenage issues, making youth choose conscious-living versus self-destructive suicidal ways. Cottage industries for rural livelihood.
o REFORMATORY PROGRAMS IN PRISONS: Delivering powerful Meditations and spiritual Truths at worldwide prisons, gifting prisoners with a fresh lease of consciousness-based life.